Ross's Ramblings - Movies, TV, Pop Culture, Politics...

A 26 Year Old Music and History Graduate hailing originally from Adelaide and now living in Melbourne Australia. Here I will spill my small thoughts on anything I feel applicable... Beware.

06 October 2005

New US TV Shows

Happily upon my return to land my beautiful fiancee has seen fit to download a whole heap of great new episodes of my favourite US TV shows.

Just finished watching the first two new episodes of the The West Wing. The series still excites me, but not sure if it will ever regain it's former glory. The adition of Jeneane Garofalo (sorry about spelling) looks like an added bonus though, and i think she'll work well.

The new season of Arrested Development looks just as funny as the last two and i suggest to everyone to get out there and start watching this amazingly clever and funny show. It's being shown on The Comedy Channel in Australia and the first season is out on DVD.

Am still waiting to start on Family Guy and Lost, but that's got tomorrow all over it. Before i go to the cricket anyway.

salu
RaC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home