Ross's Ramblings - Movies, TV, Pop Culture, Politics...

A 26 Year Old Music and History Graduate hailing originally from Adelaide and now living in Melbourne Australia. Here I will spill my small thoughts on anything I feel applicable... Beware.

28 August 2005

Podcasts I'm Into

Thought i'd post some of the podcasts that i'm listening to at the moment.

All these are available in iTunes at the moment. I'm really enjoying this whole concept as it gives me something to listen to when i'm wasting time at work.

I'm very much into the movie podcasts at the moment, and two in particular have me hooked:

Cinecast - A very professionally done podcast by Adam Kempenaar and Sam Hallgren from Chicago. As well as reviewing a new film in each podcast (they're obviously very busy as they bring out 2 a week) they do a couple of great segments including Massacre Theatre where you have to guess the scene they act out, and a top 5 of something different each week.

The Movie Show on The Podcast Network - Mainly done by the prolific podcaster Cameron Reilly, one of the founder of the Podcast Network. He's Australian and is very film savvy. Is much more of a chat podcast where he talks with a co-host about 1 or 2 films over an hour or so.

The Signal - A Podcast about Firefly and it's film spin off Serenity. As a lover of Joss Whedon I am looking forward to the show and this show is full of little insights into the production and stories from the series.

KCRW's Le Show - Harry Shearer's weekly show. For those that loves the wit of this fantastic comic this is a must. Very clever and dark.

Anyone know any others they can reccomend?

salu
RaC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home