Ross's Ramblings - Movies, TV, Pop Culture, Politics...

A 26 Year Old Music and History Graduate hailing originally from Adelaide and now living in Melbourne Australia. Here I will spill my small thoughts on anything I feel applicable... Beware.

28 August 2005

First Post...

Hi. Welcome to my Blog.

I guess i should tell anyone poor soul who walks this way who I am.

I was born in Adelaide, South Australia of the wonderful vintage of 1979. One of those final wild flings from the 70s.

After spending my youth learning to walk and talk I quickly moved on to being able to lie and never get off my arse.

After High School, I went to the University of Adelaide to study Music and History. I spent 5 years doing everything I could to avoid studying, but still managed to graduate in 2001 with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Music. I then moved to Melbourne where I now live with my much maligned fiancee Hayley and work as a professional musician.

For those interested I am of the sad breed of pathetic musicians known as a classical saxophonist, basically meaning I am unemployable.

I enjoy Film, Music, Football (the real one with the round ball), Cricket, Reading (in particular the works of Terry Pratchett) and drinking way too much beer.

I dislike all sorts of things, but mainly irritating people. Not that i dislike irritating people. That's great fun. I dislike people that irritate me. Hippocritical I realise, but i'm sure i will continue being hipocritical for some time to come.

I'm not sure what I hope to achieve with this Blog, but i seem to have lots of thoughts about all sorts of things, so maybe this will be a way to get some of them out there a little bit.

Lets see what happens.

Salu
RaC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home