Ross's Ramblings - Movies, TV, Pop Culture, Politics...

A 26 Year Old Music and History Graduate hailing originally from Adelaide and now living in Melbourne Australia. Here I will spill my small thoughts on anything I feel applicable... Beware.

09 December 2005

House - Watch This Show!

If you haven't seen Hugh Laurie as Dr Gregory House, and I still see George from Blackadder whenever I do, you really have to see this fantastic TV series.

The acerbic wit of the writing, matched by the cleverness of the directing, make this for incredible TV drama.

It is great to see more and more high class powerful actors going to TV in this day and age. It really allows them to craft and create wonderful characters that develop and evolve over time. You only have to look at The West Wing, The Sopranos and Arrested Development to see how well it works. Of course, Arrested Development is being cancelled, and I can't see another series of The West Wing next year, but hey, there's always reality TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home