Ross's Ramblings - Movies, TV, Pop Culture, Politics...

A 26 Year Old Music and History Graduate hailing originally from Adelaide and now living in Melbourne Australia. Here I will spill my small thoughts on anything I feel applicable... Beware.

04 November 2005

Congratulations

Congratulations to Adam and Sam at Cinecast for reaching their 50th podcast this week. A great achievement. I listen to this show religiously and have found it great in helping me to develop and enhance my love of movies by allowing me to think about them differently.

Check them out.

Also Cameron and Mick at the TPN have got a great sponsorship by Motorola, who have brought out their fancy new iTunes mobile phone. Well done.

Podcasting is a great medium and if you haven't checked it out, have a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home